ABC’s of CBD E-Liquids
Vaping is on a rise, and the use of e-cigarettes is getting more popular across the world each day. According to some sources, more and more vapers are now choosing CBD-infused e-liquids instead of nicotine e-juice for a reason. Cannabidiol-infused liquids differ from nicotine ones: they are considered as non-addictive, non-psychoactive, non-toxic, and more natural. Therefore, we have gathered everything you need to know about e-liquids before trying one.
1. What is CBD e-liquid?
CBD e-liquid is a fluid that fuels e-cigarettes during their usage. CBD e-liquid consists of two core ingredients: Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG). PG is a colourless, slightly syrupy liquid at room temperature. It may exist in the air as vapor. PG is almost odorless and tasteless. In its turn, VG is a slightly sweet, syrupy liquid obtained by heating vegetable fats under pressure or along with a strong alkali.
The ratio of PG to VG in different e-liquids determines the taste of the mixture; both substances can be used to develop certain properties during vaping, for example, to create a denser vapor or a sweeter taste.
2. Why choose CBD e-liquids?
CBD e-liquids enjoy several potential advantages over those e-liquids with no cannabidiol component in their content:
- As several studies have shown, CBD e-liquids can help dealing with anxiety, depression and sleep loss.
- Given the good absorption, CBD e-liquids are considered as one of the best ways to consume cannabidiol.
- CBD e-liquids are represented by a variety of natural flavors for enjoyable vaping sessions.
- You can find CBD e-liquid products that are nicotine-free.
3. Things to look out for when buying CBD e-liquids
When purchasing e-liquids infused with cannabidiol, don’t forget about some pitfalls you may stumble upon. Here is what you need to remember.
In terms of ingredients:
- Although e-liquids are sometimes called CBD oils, they don’t contain actual oil, as it can be dangerous to inhale.
- Make sure that your e-liquid doesn’t contain diacetyl. It is considered to be a hazardous ingredient that can cause chronic respiratory problems.
- Poorly prepared e-liquids may be too cloudy and have a thick consistency, further hinting at an excess of VG in the base.
In terms of sellers:
- Some shops may attract customers with ridiculously low prices or false statements that their products contain a high potency of cannabidiol while they don’t.
- We recommend you to partner only with reliable shops that are transparent about their production process and have professionals that are ready to guide you through the world of CBD.
Don’t forget to check all points and follow the tips mentioned above to receive the product that will satisfy your needs the most.
So there you have the key information about CBD e-liquids. Our final piece of advice would be to always be watchful as a consumer, mostly concerning the clarity of the product, its composition, and the provision of third-party testing results.
At Marry Jane, we aspire to the highest values in producing CBD e-liquids to offer the best products to our customers. Now, as you are ready to dive into the world of CBD vaping, check out our CBD catalog to find your perfect CBD e-liquid, and don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.